Logitech Grup Toplantı Konferans Seminer Eğitim Sunum Cihazları , Meeting Device
Logitech Group Conference Webcam 1080p Camera Speakerphone
Affordable, business-grade video conferencing solution
Perfect for meetings with up to 14 people (20 with optional expansion mics)
High-quality HD video camera, full-duplex speakerphone and remote control in one package
Plug-and-play USB connectivity to PC, Mac and thin clients
Easy speakerphone conferences via wireless connection to Bluetooth and NFC mobile devices
Compatible with most UC and video conference applications
Designed for big rooms and even bigger ideas
Logitech Group is the amazingly affordable video conferencing solution for mid to large-sized conference rooms, allowing any meeting place to be a video collaboration space. As simple to use as a mobile phone and affordable as an office chair, Logitech Group makes it easier than ever to include anyone in the conversation.
Easy video meetings
Logitech Group is a breeze to deploy and use with USB plug-and-play connectivity to PC or Mac. Simply connect a laptop and start a meeting. Or use the business-grade speakerphone with a Bluetooth or NFC-enabled mobile device for great-sounding conference calls.
Plays well with your apps
Logitech Group works within your own familiar computing environment with any video conferencing apps and software?including the ones you already use. So you?re free to use Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync, cloud apps like Zoom or virtually any other platform.
Perfect for mid to large-size meeting rooms
A generous 90-degree field of view and 20 ft. speakerphone range are optimized specifically for conferences of up to 14 people?so everyone in the room is clearly seen and heard. Expand the conversation to 28 ft. audio range for up to 20 people with the optional expansion mics.
High-quality HD video conferencing
Enjoy an outstanding collaboration experience thanks to exceptional HD 1080p video quality, razor-sharp autofocus, premium ZEISS-certified optics, 10X lossless zoom, one-touch presets for switching camera views, and H.264 video compression that frees up PC bandwidth by putting video processing within the camera.
Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio
The sleekly designed business-grade speakerphone delivers sound that?s crisp, clear, and heard by everyone in the meeting. Four built-in omni-directional mics, advanced noise reduction, and crystal-clear HD audio make both sides of the conversation sound like everyone?s in the same room.
Simple setup and control
Setup the conference room the way you want. Use the camera on a table, tripod or mount it to a wall using included hardware. Easily operate camera pan/tilt/zoom, volume up/down, answer/hang-up* mute and other functions on the speakerphone or with the included remote control.
* With Microsoft Lync 2013, Skype for Business, Skype, Cisco Jabber and Logitech Collaboration Partner participants with completed integrations
What?s in the box
- Remote control.
- Two 5-meter cables for connection between speakerphone and hub and camera and hub.
- One 3-meter cable between hub and PC.
- Velcro for cable management.
- Velcro for hub to table securing.
- Powered hub.
- Power adapter with regional plugs.
- Mounting bracket.
- Quick start guide.
- Windows 10 or later, 8.1, 7.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
- Google Chromebook version 29.0.1547.70 Platform 4319.79.0.
- With: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2 GB RAM or more, hard drive space for recorded videos, USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 ready).
Note: For Full HD Support, please check with your software application provider for system requirements.
- Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013: Control of remote camera.
- Skype for Business: Control of remote camera.
- Skype: Call answer / end / flash, and caller ID.
- Other: Software PTZ control app.
- Diagnostic tool (as needed).
- Firmware update software (as needed).